The GDT, a general knowledge test, is an admission requirement for certain vocational education programs. The test consists of 100 multiple choice questions and is divided into five sections.
Register for GDT
GDT takes place weekly. Reserve your spot in an examination session by contacting us.
What You’ll be Tested on
The candidate must achieve 43/100 to pass.
GDT Registration Requirements
- You must be 18 years old, as of June 30th of the current year to complete the examination
- Cost of examination: $40
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your examinations in order to complete the registration process
Before coming to your examination session, please ensure that you have submitted all of the following documents, as they are required to conduct the GDT examination:
- Your original Birth Certificate showing your parents’ names
- Medicare card or Driver’s License
- Citizenship or Permanent Residency Card (if applicable)